DailyStocks.com

Sign up   Log In
Lost Password?
MyDailyStocks
Set Home Page
What's New
Site Map
Help
FAQ
  
GLOSSARY STOCK ANALYSIS INSIDER BUYS PRODUCT REVIEWS EDUCATION SEARCH
Symbol:
Bookmark and Share

MARKET WATCH
DayTrading Portal
Free Stock Charts
Free Technical Analysis
REVIEWS
Online Brokers Review 2014
Investors Daily
Top 20 Baby Boomer WebSites
SEARCH ENGINES
Online Courses
Financial Advisers
SEC filings
Finance Jobs
Brand Reviews Only
Start-up Content Only
Enter Ticker symbol?

Ticker:NETC
Company Name: NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A.

Business Overview from 10-K filing for NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A.:

On March 22, 2005, we consummated the restructuring of 980f our outstanding indebtedness. The restructuring culminated a process that began in December 2002, when we ceased making payments on our outstanding debt. Through the restructuring, we achieved our objective of having a debt amortization schedule compatible with our cash generation and that would allow us to sustain growth independently of capital markets conditions. As a result of the restructuring, the outstanding principal amount of our financial indebtedness was reduced from US$565.7 million as of December 31, 2004 to US$418.7 million as of March 31, 2005, approximately US$75.3 million of which was a bridge loan from a Brazilian financial institution that was repaid on April 22, 2005. Of such indebtedness outstanding as of March 31, 2005, approximately 30% was denominated in U.S. dollars and the remaining 70% was denominated in reais (based on the exchange rate prevailing on such date). See “Item 5.  g   

View the full NETC chart at Wikinvest

For more information for NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A., click on:
DailyStocks' Ticker-based links
DailyStocks' Technical Opinion
DailyStocks' Chart
DailyStocks' Quote with Technicals
DailyStocks' Profile
DailyStocks' PowerRating


Content Library
News
Insider Buys and Activist Buys
RESEARCH
Stock Search Engine
Guide to Financial Sites
FAQ
Investors Research Portal
Glossary
Company Overviews
Forums
Work with DailyStocks
License our Glossary
Write for us
About us
Feedback
Partners & Sponsors
InvestingChannel
COPYRIGHT© 1997-2012 DailyStocks. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.
Link to this page http://www.dailystocks.com/companyoverviews/NETC.htm, notify us and we will consider your web site to our directory