- 1. MarketGuide Historical EPS by MarketGuide Add to my favorite links
- Provides past quarterly earnings and revenue performance for the last 12 quarters, earnings growth rates for the last year, last 3 years, last five years.
- 2. Morningstar Earnings Surprise Graph by Morningstar Add to my favorite links
- Presents data supplied by Zacks. Gives a nice bar chart of the earnings surprise for the past five quarters.
- 3. Nasdaq Earnings Surprise History by Nasdaq Add to my favorite links
- Gives you a price chart of the stock so you can see how the earnings report date affected the stock. Gives you a bar chart of the amount of difference between actual earnings and the estimated earnings. Gives you a table listing the quarterly earnings period, date reported, actual earnings per share, consensus forecast, and the difference.
- 4. Yahoo! Earnings Surprise History by Yahoo! Add to my favorite links
- Presents data supplied by Zacks.
On the lower third of the page, it gives you the earnings surprise history of the last five quarters. It also gives you the summary of brokerage recommendations; the list of covering brokers; the earnings estimate for the current quarter and year;consensus EPS trend for 7,30,60,90 days. Estimated EPS Growth for the next 5 years for the company and its industry; approximate next earnings report date; abstracts of research reports; price-earnings growth, price-earnings valuations for the company, industry and S&P 500.