|| || || || || ||help Tuesday, January 22, 2019|
|Broker Recommendations for MSFT: ||View links alphabetically by popularity hide description|
|What it means: Brokers covering this stock give their buy/hold/sell recommendations. The following links give you a summary of these recommendations. Do not base your investing decisions on the recommendations of these brokers. Some of these brokers are also their underwriters, and so they have all the vested interest to say good things about the company. Whether your investing style is to buy out-of-favor stocks or your investing style is to be a trend-follower, it is informative to know if a stock is currently a Wall Street darling or not. Also see Buy/Hold/Sell, Research Reports, Upgrades and Downgrades in the above table of category items.|
Suggest a link!
- 1. CNET Broker Reports for single company by CNET Add to my favorite links
- History of analyst/broker upgrades downgrades for this company. Uses sources from Bloomberg, Jagnotes, and Briefing.
- 2. Merrill Lynch Research Reports by Merrill Lynch Add to my favorite links
- Free for a limited time. A free registration is required. You can read the research reports from Merrill Lynch.
- 3. Nasdaq Analyst Recommendations compiled by I/B/E/S by Nasdaq Add to my favorite links
- Gives you the list of analysts covering the stock, and the consensus brokerage recommendation compiled by I/B/E/S.
- 4. Quicken Analyst Estimates by Quicken Add to my favorite links
- Presents data supplied by Zacks. Gives a summary of analyst estimates 1 month ago, 2 months ago, 3 months ago; a listing of covering brokers; consensus eps estimates for this quarter,next quarter, this year, next year; a graphical chart of eps estimate distribution; history of estimate revisions for the last week and last month; upcoming earnings release dates for this quarter, next quarter, this fiscal year, next fiscal year; quarterly earnings surprise history; earnings growth rate forecast for the company, industry and the S&P 500
- 5. Yahoo! Analyst Upgrade/Downgrade History by Yahoo! Finance Add to my favorite links
- Gives you a history of the upgrades/downgrades by the analysts. Data supplied by Briefing and Zacks.
- 6. Yahoo! Finance by Research Summary Add to my favorite links
- Presents data supplied by Zacks. Gives you the summary of brokerage recommendations; the list of covering brokers; the earnings estimate for the current quarter and year;consensus EPS trend for 7,30,60,90 days. Estimated EPS Growth for the next 5 years for the company and its industry; earnings surprise history for the last 5 quarters; approximate next earnings report date; abstracts of research reports; price-earnings growth, price-earnings valuations for the company, industry and S&P 500.
- 7. Zacks Broker Recommendations and Earnings Estimates by Zacks Add to my favorite links
- A very detailed breakdown of brokers who are currently following the stock and their earnings estimates on these companies. Gives you a table listing the broker, their recommendation, their earnings estimate, and the date of their earnings estimate. A following table gives you a summary of the 30-day consensus and the 120 day consensus.
Email to a friendUSEFUL LINKS