Dailystocks.com - Ticker-based level links to all the information for the Stocks you own. Portal for Daytrading and Finance and Investing Web Sites
DailyStocks.com
What's New
Site Map
Help
FAQ
Home Quotes/Data/Chart Warren Buffett Fund Letters Ticker-based Links Education/Tips Insider Buying Index Quotes Forums Finance Site Directory
OTCBB Investors Daily Glossary News/Edtrl Company Overviews PowerRatings China Stocks Buy/Sell Indicators Company Profiles About Us
Nanotech List Videos Magic Formula Value Investing Daytrading/TA Analysis Activist Stocks Wi-fi List FOREX Quote ETF Quotes Commodities
Make DailyStocks Your Home Page AAII Ranked this System #1 Since 1998 Bookmark and Share

Welcome!
Welcome to the investing community at DailyStocks where we believe we have some of the most intelligent investors around. While we have had an online presence since 1997 as a portal, we are just beginning the forums section now. Our moderators are serious investors with MBA and CFAs with practical experience well-versed in fundamental, value, or technical investing. Join the community!

Recent Topics
TechCrunch

TechCrunch is a group-edited blog that profiles the companies, products and events defining and transforming the new web.
Facebook is updating how you can authenticate your account logins
You’ll soon have more options for staying secure on Facebook with two-factor authentication. Facebook is simplifying the process for two-factor verification on its platform so you won’t have to give the company your phone number just to bring additional security to your device. The company announced today that it is adding support for third-party authentication […]

Wed, 23 May 2018 23:13:40 +0000

Square brings its Stand for iPad tablets to the UK
Square, the company that provides payments and other business services to merchants, is today taking another step in its gradual expansion outside of the U.S. Stand — one of Square’s key pieces of hardware, turning an iPad into a point of sale system — is launching in the U.K. It will sell for £64 (+VAT) […]

Wed, 23 May 2018 23:00:29 +0000

Apple reportedly partners with Volkswagen for self-driving employee shuttles
Apple has decided to work with Volkswagen for some of its self-driving car efforts, The New York Times reported today. The plan, according to the NYT, is to turn some of Volkswagen’s T6 Transporter vans into autonomous shuttles for employees. However, this project is reportedly behind schedule and taking up much of the time of […]

Wed, 23 May 2018 22:57:43 +0000

How [and why] I invest in startups
A lot of people ask me how I choose to invest in startups. I'm not proactively funding at different stages. I'm proactively funding brilliant people trying to solve hard problems.

Wed, 23 May 2018 21:10:57 +0000

Tinder pilots Places, a feature that tracks your location for better matches
Tinder will now help you find matches with those people you may cross paths with in your day-to-day life. As promised earlier, the company today is announcing the launch of a new location-based feature that will narrow your list of potential dating prospects to those who hit up your same bar for after-work drinks, or […]

Wed, 23 May 2018 21:00:13 +0000