- Bank CD Rate Scanner
- Highest FDIC-insured savings rates in the USA. Updated daily.
(Added: Wed May 24 2000 Hits: 338 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The fast and flexible way to access information on international and other authorised banks, with full address and telecoms, personnel, correspondents, bank codes, branch locations, credit ratings, world and country rank, ownership and group structure, correspondents and financial summaries.
(Added: Wed May 24 2000 Hits: 257 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
(Added: Tue May 23 2000 Hits: 252 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- BanxQuote is a service of BANX.COM Inc., a New York-based financial information technology company established since 1984. It has been featured weekly by The Wall Street Journal and other news media since 1985.
Financial service providers and vendors can become BanxQuote Data Contributors & Service Providers under various product and market categories. For more information please call 212-499-9100 or send E-Mail to email@example.com.
The BanxQuote Banking & Finance Network
BanxQuote operates the most comprehensive network of Co-Branded Banking & Finance Centers on the Web in partnership with leading media. The network is a source of dynamically updated rates and quotes from leading financial service providers in each market. It also features state-by-state, regional and national composite benchmarks, as well as useful links and snapshot profiles of the financial institutions.
(Added: Wed May 24 2000 Hits: 253 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL - news) is a banking and financial services
company with assets of $1.2 billion. Its principal banking subsidiary is
Sterling National Bank, founded in 1929. Sterling provides a wide range of
products and services, including commercial and consumer lending,
asset-based financing, accounts receivable management, international trade
financing, commercial and residential mortgage lending, equipment leasing,
trust and estate administration and investment management services. Sterling
has operations in the metropolitan New York and Washington, DC areas, as
well as Virginia and other mid-Atlantic states and conducts business
throughout the U.S. More information is available on the company's Website,
(Added: Tue Jun 06 2000 Hits: 219 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- NETBANK, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTBK),headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a financial services company whose sole subsidiary, NetBank® (www.netbank.com), is the largest FDIC-insured bank operating exclusively on the Internet. The Company’s mission is to profitably provide a broad range of banking and financial services to the growing number of Internet users. NetBank’s low-cost, branchless business model allowed the bank to attain profitability within a year of acquiring its bank charter, while continuing to pass along operating cost savings to customers in the form of attractive interest rates and low fees. NetBank has customers in all 50 United States and 20 foreign countries. In addition to offering free high-interest checking and money market accounts and certificates of deposits with exceptional interest rates, NetBank offers its customers the ultimate convenience in banking. Other products and services include free online account access, free direct deposit, free! unlimited online bill payment, free personalized checks, free unlimited ATM use, VISAÒ Check Card, VISAÒ credit cards, online brokerage services, mortgage lending, home equity lines and loans, insurance, overdraft protection, lines of credit, IRAs, and business equipment leasing services. NetBank also provides personalized customer care through its NetBank eCare™ program. Among the many attractive components of NetBank eCare are: 24/7 telephone customer service, online chat, co-browsing, electronic notification services, electronic imaging, and online consolidated financial statements. NetBank is also implementing wireless applications that will allow customers to view their account information from their digital phones, Palm VIIs, and Web-enabled phones. NetBank is a member of the Cirrus, Honor/Star, and AFFN ATM networks.
(Added: Sun May 14 2000 Hits: 286 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- PlanetRate is a financial marketplace where consumers can compare rates among top banks.
(Added: Mon May 03 2004 Hits: 0 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
(Added: Tue May 23 2000 Hits: 246 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Transnational Financial Network
- Transnational Financial Network (TFN :Amex ) is a wholesale residential mortgage lender offering a broad range of competitively priced products.
(Added: Fri Jan 31 2003 Hits: 0 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It