| Home : Mutual Funds Editorial
- 1-800-MUTUALS, 10,600 mutual funds under one roof
- MUTUALS.com is the only company to evaluates and sells all 10,600 mutual funds in the United States.
Choose the Personal Advisor Program or Mutual Fund SuperStore for unbiased, long-term investing and retirement planning advice.
Get a profile recommendation for free!
(Added: Fri Jul 14 2000 Hits: 260 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Century
- Find valuable tools and information about retirement planning, saving for
college and general investment information at www.americancentury.com. Check out
Fund Advisor*, American Century's tool designed to provide investment
recommendations tailored to your individual needs. Investors can view account
balances and history, make investments and exchange funds online. *patent
(Added: Wed May 17 2000 Hits: 226 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- FundAdvice.com is a free mutual fund newsletter that includes market timing signals, hundreds of mutual fund-related articles, mutual fund Q&A's, the Explode Loads engine, and more from mutual fund expert Paul Merriman.
(Added: Mon May 22 2000 Hits: 169 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Gabelli Funds
- Gabelli Asset Management, Inc. is a well-known diversified asset manager and financial services company. The company's investment services are primarily offered through its subsidiary Gabelli Asset Management Company, which manages separate accounts for high net worth individuals, institutions, and qualified pension plans, and through the Company's role as advisor to a family of mutual funds. Gabelli's asset management businesses are supported by Gabelli & Company, Inc., an institutional broker/dealer. Gabelli & Company, Inc. distributes the mutual funds managed by Gabelli Funds and publishes investment research which is one of the key elements of Gabelli's success. In addition through its subsidiary Gabelli Securities, Inc., the Company serves as general partner or investment manager in a number of limited partnerships with varying investment objectives.
(Added: Sun May 14 2000 Hits: 163 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
(Added: Wed May 17 2000 Hits: 195 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Invesco Funds
- Denver-based INVESCO Funds Group, with over $50 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/00), is one of the premier mutual fund management companies in the United States, providing a wide and innovative range of investment products and services to individuals and institutions. It is a subsidiary of AMVESCAP PLC, a worldwide investment management company with over $391 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/00). AMVESCAP is one of the world's largest individual investment managers, operating under the AIM and INVESCO brand names. AMVESCAP is a holding company offering a broad array of investment products and services to institutions and individuals across all distribution channels. The Company is listed on the London, New York, Paris and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges with the symbol "AVZ."
(Added: Sun May 14 2000 Hits: 155 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- J. & W. Seligman & Co.
Times Change…Values Endure
J. & W. Seligman & Co. Incorporated is a firm with a long tradition of investment expertise, offering a broad array of investment choices to help today's investors seek their long-term financial goals. Established in 1864, Seligman has a history of providing financial services that have been marked by a quiet and firm adherence to managing money prudently.
In the late 19th century, as the United States grew, Seligman helped finance the westward expansion of the railroads, the construction of the Panama Canal, and the launching of urban mass transit systems. In the first part of the 20th century, as America became an industrial power, the firm helped fund the growing capital needs of the nascent automobile and steel industries.
With the formation of Tri-Continental in 1929 — today, the largest diversified publicly-traded closed-end investment company in the United States — Seligman added investment management to its basic investment banking business. Despite the stock market crash and the depression, Seligman was convinced of the importance that mutual funds could have in building wealth for individual investors, and launched its first open-end mutual fund, now known as Seligman Common Stock Fund, in 1930.
Over the past 136 years, Seligman has continued to offer investors high-quality investment solutions for changing times. Today, Seligman enjoys relationships with more than 100,000 financial advisors around the world, who have entrusted us with the assets of more than one million clients. In total, Seligman manages more than $40 billion in assets for individuals, institutions, and retirement plans.
Distinctive Investment Management Capabilities
Seligman continues its legacy of forward-thinking investing by offering expertise in four key areas that long-term investors seeking growth should not overlook:
* Global Investments
* Small-Company Stocks
* High-Yield Bonds
Disciplined Investment Styles
Seligman strictly adheres to well-defined investment disciplines, and manages portfolios for specific objectives and asset classes. Seligman’s process assures that a portfolio’s management will not differ from its stated objective.
Dedicated, Experienced Investment Teams
Seligman manages its portfolios employing a team approach. We believe managing investments in a team setting ensures a free exchange of ideas and information among investment professionals with expertise in different areas.
Extensive Research Capabilities
Seligman's investment teams conduct primary research on all securities considered for inclusion in any of the Seligman Mutual Funds. Seligman's research on potential stock purchases includes on-site visits and one-on-one meetings with management to assess the quality, prospects, and direction of a company.
Investing for the Long Term
In an industry that has changed dramatically over the years, it’s comforting to know that stability, tradition, and consistent professional service can still be found in an investment management firm. Seligman is proud of its distinctive past and traditional values, which continue to shape its business decisions and investment judgement. The firm’s commitment to providing prudent investment management that seeks to build wealth for clients over time remains the enduring value guiding Seligman into the 21st century.
(Added: Wed Jul 05 2000 Hits: 213 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
(Added: Wed May 17 2000 Hits: 160 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages: 1 2 [>>]