| Home : Quantitative Analysis
- Alela Stock Market Forecast
- Alela Corp. builds predictive models and automated systems for strategic management. Alela Stock Market Forecast focuses on predictive models for trading financial instruments and to utilize them to produce significant return.
Intra day stock market forecast - Intra day forecasts for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor's 500 and Nasdaq Composite are computed every 15 minutes during market hours. The results are presented as graphics showing the most probable pattern of for the next hours.
(Added: Mon May 29 2000 Hits: 211 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Analytical Books
- You could have bought Cisco Systems for $53 in May, 2000. But unless you
know what Cisco is worth, you cannot tell whether Cisco at $53 is an
opportunity to buy low or an opportunity to sell high.
"What Are Stocks Really Worth? - the SmartValue Formula for Buying Low and
Selling High" is a step-by-step guide for finding what any stock is worth.
Learn how to analyze the firm's historical record, forecast future
performance, and translate that forecast into a quantitative,
dollars-and-cents value for the stock. Once you know what a stock is worth,
you can tell if the stock costs too much, is fairly priced, or is a bargain.
High-tech growth stocks often selling at P/E's over 100 are a challenge. You
cannot expect stocks growing 40, 50, and 60 percent per year to grow that
fast forever. "What Are Stocks Really Worth?" provides a simple, yet
powerful way to allow for growth to slow. It provides unlimited forecasting
flexibility. You can forecast future growth rates by drawing a free-hand
forecast curve on a sheet of graph paper. Twist and bend the forecast curve
any way you think best expresses how growth will slow as the firm matures.
The book's worksheets will translate that forecast curve into a dollars and
cents value for the stock.
Many stocks sell for what appears to be outrageous P/E ratios. Are those
stocks grossly overvalued, or is the P/E ratio reasonable given their rapid
growth? The free-hand forecast curve method will tell you. Rapid growth,
even with an allowance for slowing growth in the future, often justifies the
Buying a stock is only half the battle. The other half is knowing when to
sell. The book provides quantitative analysis of whether to sell now or keep
holding. No rules of thumb, just solid, basic economic analysis.
Risk is a key concern to every investor. The Monte Carlo method is the best way to allow for risk. Estimate the likely range of uncertainty in the
controlling parameters and calculate a random sample of stock values. The
average of the random sample and the spread of stock values in that sample
tell you what the stock is worth and your chances of losing money. The book'
s worksheets lead you step-by-step through the analysis.
(Added: Sat May 27 2000 Hits: 246 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
(Added: Sat May 27 2000 Hits: 150 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- MedTRACK Analytics
- MedTRACK Analytics defines a set of metrics that evaluates a company compared to its competitors as well as a broader industry index. Our unique ranking system combines 35 analytical measurements into six metric classes and is summarized for the company in both graphical and tabular formats. The final scores for each metric are weighted and combined into a global LSA Index which reflects our overall assessment of the company.
(Added: Mon Dec 22 2003 Hits: 0 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Spreadare Financial Analaysis Tools
- Spreadware has been developing highly acclaimed financial analysis tools. Used at leading corporations, successful businesses, internet start-ups, financial institutions, major universities and other sites around the world, these powerful and flexible tools integrate with the most familiar and popular analytical environment on the market, Microsoft Excel, reducing your learning curve, saving you time and effort, and giving you superior flexibility.
(Added: Tue May 30 2000 Hits: 232 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages: 1 2 [>>]