· This Privacy Statement discloses our information gathering and disclosure practices in detail for dailystocks.com (collectively known as the "Site") and our Internet Access Service (the "Service"), and specifically addresses:
· What information THE SITE gathers/tracks and what it does with that information. ..
· What we do with Cookies
· How to change your information and choices on how your information is used.
3. What Information We collect/How We Use It
· Contact Info. Our Site's registration form requests users to give us contact and personal information (like your name, e-mail address, and zip code). Contact and personal Info includes, but is not limited to, name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, credit card number, and e-mail address. THE SITE will not disclose any Contact Information collected via your registration without your express consent, other than as necessary to provide you with service (i.e., a shipper of modems will need your name and address).
· The required information is clearly marked as such on the registration pages. We use users' information in five ways:
· to send personalized, targeted information to the user in the form of e-mail messages;
· to send targeted advertising that allows us to provide our service at no cost to the users;
· if the user so chooses, to send promotions and coupons based on their interests;
· to contact users for feedback and surveys; and
· to send users other information about the site.
· Demographic and Psychographic Information is used to tailor a user's experience with our Service, such as by displaying content and advertisements that may be of interest to the user. THE SITE also may share Aggregated Information with advertisers so that they can target advertisements to groups of users.
· THE SITE uses the User Contact Information to respond to your customer supportinquiries.
· We also use the information to display and deliver content and advertisements that may be of interest to subscribers.
· Information we collect onTHE SITE sites to set up your account and enable you to quickly and easily register for services and products offered by our third party sponsors and advertisers.
· Profile Data/Aggregated Information.
· Aggregated Information: Aggregated Information includes, without limitation, demographic information (including, but not limited to, age, gender, income level and education level) and psychographic information (including, but not limited to, where you heard about THE SITE, and your current ISP configuration). Additionally, we automatically gather certain technical information about you based upon your use of the Service. This technical information may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the web site from which you just came, the URL to which you next go, what browser you are using, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and certain operating metrics, such as the amount of time a service is running on your THE SITE FreeHispeed Browser Assistant, the number of click-throughs a service receives, and the amount of time your THE SITE FreeHispeed Browser Assistant is running. In addition to technical information, your IP address is a 12-digit number (address) which your ISP gives you each time you go on to the Internet. Each of your requests for a page or other information contains this IP address, so that the sites you are visiting know where to send the page. This technical information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis, along with demographic and psychographic information which has been dissociated from your Personal Information. We use the Aggregated Information to research our users' demographics, interests and behavior in order to better understand and serve them. All of the above Aggregated Information is used only on an aggregated basis to help determine the most popular services and to provide advertisers with general user information.
· Profile data is also collected at our site. Depending on the specific site¿s products for which a user registers, various information will be requested, such as information about their vehicles (for Auto), their children's ages and dates of birth (for Family), personal and business occasions, and information regarding other personal interests (such as the types of books, videos and games the user enjoys (for Entertainment) and the types of home projects the user may be interested in doing (for Home, Yard & Garden). We use this data to tailor the visitor's site experience through our e-mails, and to construct a personalized Web page containing the specific services which the user requests. By obtaining this information, we can provide our users with specific content that we think they might be interested in, according to their preferences and interests. None of this information is required in order to receive the site¿s service. The user may include only the information he or she feels comfortable including. However, the omission of certain information will limit the value of the THE SITE experience for the user (for example, if we do not have information about the kinds of cars a user drives, we will be unable to tailor specific recommendations about car care for him; if we do not have information about the ages of a user's children, we will not be able to give him specific information and recommendations about age appropriate games and activities). As a result, the more information we have about a user, the more valuable the THE SITE experience will be for that user.
· Referral Program. As part of our referral program, we request contact information (like the name and e-mail address) of visitors' friends and family whom they think would like to receive the THE SITE and internet access service. The persons referred to us receive sample THE SITE e-mails, but do not become members until they confirm their interest in the service. The person referred can also unsubscribe at any time; see "Changing Your Status," below.
· Online Questionnaires, Surveys, Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions: THE SITE may share information it collects from these questionnaires, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or promotions with its advertisers, sponsors, and the general public.
· Opt-in Process During the registration process, users may elect to receive direct marketing materials from third party companies. When a user selects this option, he or she is expressly consenting to THE SITE's sharing any of such user's Personal Information with the third parties who facilitate such offers.
We provide reports to a limited number of companies with which we do business. These reports include aggregate information about our users. The information in these reports will not identify you individually. The outside companies who receive these reports will not be able to contact you from the information contained in the reports. We will not provide individual information to these companies without your permission.
5. Changing Your Status
Because we want our users to feel completely comfortable using the THE SITE services, we provide you with various opportunities to control how the information you provide to us is used. This site gives users the following options to cancel our service and not receive future communications from us, direct that we not share their information with third parties (in cases where users previously granted us permission to share such information - we do not share users' personal information with third parties without their permission), have us remove their information from our database, and change their profile information.
To unsubscribe from our service, follow the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any e-mail we send you.
To change their profile, users can go to our web site and update their changes to the profile.
6. Acceptance of The Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated into and subject to the Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement"). Use of the Site is subject to the Agreement, which constitutes a legally binding contract between you and THE SITE. Each time you use the Site or the Service, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Agreement, which incorporates this Privacy Statement. Please review the Agreement, and if you do not agree to it, do not use our Site or Service, as you do not have our permission to do so. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, you should not provide us with any information and should not use the Site or the Service. Your use of the Site or the Services will signify your acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Statement. Additionally, your continued use of the Site or the Service following any changes made to this Privacy Statement will signify your acceptance of the changes.
7. Privacy Statement Changes
Should THE SITE change this Privacy Statement from time to time, such changes will be posted in this document so that you may always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we may disclose it. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time and from time to time. Please continue to check this Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
8. Third Party Ad Server Software
We use phpAdsNew,DoubleClick, Engage and 247Media to serve ads. Please read DoubleClick's privacy notice. Please read 247Media's privacy notice.
This Statement was last modified and posted on our Site on Aug 20, 2017.